Applications for scholarships for the virtual 38th International Symposium on Child Abuse were accepted. However, the application period has ended. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please email Sarah Hubbard at email@example.com.
- Admission to Symposium March 21-24, 2022
- Access to virtual networking events
- Workshop Handouts and Resources
- Exhibit Hall access
- Access to Workshop Recordings for six months after Symposium ends
- Continuing Education Application Fee - $75
*Please note, this is a virtual conference, and travel is not required.
Scholarships to the 38th International Symposium on Child Abuse are provided by a grant from the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention and are available to U.S. residents only.