Thank you to Dr. Chan Hellman, all our Presenters, our Exhibitors, and all our Attendees who helped to make the 38th International Symposium on Child Abuse a great success!
A very special “Thank you” to our Platinum Sponsor
How do I log in to the 38th International Symposium on Child Abuse virtual conference?
- Registered attendees received an email from Eventscribe.com with the link to the Symposium website/app and the access key to log in.
- If you forgot your access key, click “Forgot your access key” and you will receive an email from Eventscribe.com with your access key.
- The first time you log-in you will be asked to set up your profile.
- Now, you are logged in! You can start favoriting sessions and events to save them to your schedule.
I have registered for the conference but when logging in, it says “Account was not found” or I used the “Forgot Access Key?” link but haven’t received the email.
- Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I have not received my login and access code email?
- Access information will be sent via email beginning on March 14, 2022, to the email address used for your registration.
- The email will be from EventScribe.com.
- Be sure to look in your Junk or Spam folder.
- If it is not found in any bulk or spam filtered files, please contact your IT Department to request that emails from EventScribe.com be whitelisted as “safe,” so they will not be blocked by your organizations firewall system.
- If you are still unable to locate your access information email, please contact us at email@example.com.
Continuing Education credits are NOT awarded for watching workshop sessions after their original airing or for watching any on-demand workshops.
How long will I have access to the conference content?
Conference registrants will have access to the recorded content until September 23, 2022.
How do I access the sessions and other conference materials?
Sessions and other conference materials are only accessible to registered attendees. Once logged in, from the home screen, select the AGENDA tile, or use the vertical menu on the left side of the screen to browse the agenda.
How many Continuing Education Credits can I earn at the 38th International Symposium on Child Abuse?
Receive up to 6 CE contact hours a day and a maximum of 22 hours by attending live and simulive workshops! No credit can be awarded for watching On-Demand workshops or for watching recordings of workshops after their original airing.
Check out the Continuing Education page for everything you need to know about Continuing Education opportunities. No partial credit is allowed.
I did not originally include CEs when I registered, but I am interested in doing so now. Is there a way to do that or is it too late?
It is too late to add CEs and pay the fee. CEs were required to be part of your Symposium registration before the end of the Symposium.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure delivery of your evaluations and CE certificate.
- CE Certificates will arrive by email May 9-13, 2022.
- Be sure to download and save your certificate before August 12, 2022.
- Duplicate/replacement certificates can be requested on our website for up to six (6) years by contacting email@example.com. Please note there is a $15 duplication fee.
Session evaluations for all the workshop sessions you attended each day have been sent out. We appreciate feedback by all participants!
Is there a certain e-mail address that the session evaluations will be coming from?
Session evaluation links come from Conference Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please add that address to your address book to prevent messages from going to your spam/junk folder or being blocked.
I attended a live/simulive session but I don’t have an evaluation email for it.
The workshop evaluation link will take you to a list of all the workshops you have attended so far. Simply click on the title of the workshop for which you wish to complete an evaluation. We welcome an evaluation of all sessions you attended.
If you are having trouble locating any of the session evaluation emails please look in your spam/junk folder to see if the email was diverted to that folder. If you don’t see the email anywhere please complete this form: Missing Session Evaluation. We will endeavor to respond within 24 hours.
I didn’t get an evaluation for an on-demand session that I watched.
Evaluations for on-demand courses were sent out on March 24.
When will I receive the Overall Evaluation for the Symposium?
Overall Evaluations were sent out via email on March 28. You must complete your Overall Evaluation to receive your Certificate of Attendance for the Symposium.
CE Certificates will arrive by email May 9-13, 2022.
Certificates of Attendance are sent out after you complete the Overall Evaluation. Overall Evaluations were sent out via email on March 28.
Be sure to download and save your certificate before August 12, 2022.
Duplicate/replacement certificates can be requested on our website for up to six (6) years by contacting email@example.com. Please note there is a $15 duplication fee.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org