SYMPOSIUM CONFERENCE APP
The Symposium Conference App for the 36th International Symposium on Child Abuse will be made available after the first of March 2020. Registered conference participants will receive an event email with download instruction and the event code.
General download instructions are provided below. NCAC Staff will be on-hand during registration/check-in to offer assistance.
A printed program guide is available for download (coming soon).
Apple or Android Phones Download Instructions
- Delete all previous versions on the NCAC Symposium App (if applicable).
- Go to Apple Store or Google Play, search for “NCAC Symposium” and download the app.
- Click on the App Download button to download the app.
- Enter the event code: see your email for the code.
- Log in to personalize your conference experience.
- With the email your registered with for the conference, confirm your verification code.
- Check out the schedule, exhibitors, program and the interactive game for prizes during Symposium.
Other Devices or Laptops
A windows-based version of the app is available for your laptop, desktop or tablet. You will be prompted to confirm your registration, using the email address from your registration.