IMPORTANT: Receipt of login credentials for the virtual conference will be delayed.
- From March 14-20, there may be up to a 24-hour delay in receiving your login credentials. This information will arrive in an email from Eventscribe.com.
- From March 21-24, there will be a significant delay in receiving your login credentials for the virtual conference. Credentials will be sent out at 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 2:00 pm central time. This information will arrive in an email from Eventscribe.com.
Register now for the exciting virtual Symposium!
Registration Fee - $499
Continuing Education Application Fee - $75
- Admission to Symposium March 21-24, 2022
- Access to virtual networking events
- Workshop Handouts and Resources
- Exhibit Hall Access
- Access to Workshop Recordings for six (6) months after Symposium ends
LOCATION: ANYWHERE YOU HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION!
Written cancellations received at least 30 days prior to the beginning of Symposium are refunded less a $75 administrative fee. Registration is transferable to another qualified applicant within the same organization. No refunds will be given if cancellation is received within 30 days of Symposium or if the registrant is a ‘no show’ and fails to show up for the conference. In the event the NCAC cancels the training for any reason, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded. Payment credits are available for all cancellations at the same rates described above.