What you need to know!
- A maximum of 22 CE contact hours may be earned by attending live/simulive workshops when they air. CEs are not available for on-demand or archived workshops.
- You can apply for Continuing Education (CE) anytime during the event. Use the link in your confirmation
email to modify your registration.
- Continuing education details can be found on our website at symposium.nationalcac.org and in the
Symposium Conference App.
Check the Symposium Conference App
Each session has a CE icon letting you know what type of CE it is approved for.
- The participant must complete post-session evaluations to receive CE credits.
- Post-session evaluations are delivered to participants via email at the end of each day.
- Evaluations for on-demand sessions will be sent at the end of the week.
- If you have questions or issues regarding evaluations please contact email@example.com.