CALL FOR PAPERS IS CLOSED
The National Children’s Advocacy Center (NCAC) will host the 38th International Symposium on Child Abuse (Symposium) virtually on March 21-24, 2022. The Symposium attracts an international professional audience of over 1,900 registrants and 50 exhibitors from around the world.
The NCAC seeks workshops that are relevant to an audience of both new and experienced child maltreatment professionals from a variety of disciplines and organizations. Presentations should be engaging and innovative. The Symposium offers workshops related to the following tracks:
To begin, applicants are asked to create a username and password, which allows the applicant to save and edit workshop submissions. Previous applicants will need to create a new account.
The following information is required for a workshop submission:
- Lead Presenter and Co-presenter, when applicable
- Contact information
- Education credentials
- Workshop Details
- Workshop title (100 characters or less)
- Related track
- Description suitable for publishing
- Three (3) learning objectives
- A statement including
- The focus and intended audience of the presentation
- Evidence of multidisciplinary team efforts or relationship to multidisciplinary practice
- Pertinent related research
- Continuing Education (CE) Criteria
- Presenter category
- Education experience
- Relevant professional training and license information
- Brief biographical summary (100 words or less)
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) that includes any experience training, especially at the regional, national, and/or international levels
Thank you for your interest in making a submission. Unfortunately, submissions are now closed.