The following airlines serve the Huntsville International Airport (HSV):
- American Airlines: Offering non-stop flights from Chicago-O’Hare, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Charlotte and Washington-National.
- Delta Airlines: Offering non-stop flights from Atlanta and Detroit. Special discounts are available through the Delta Meeting Network® for the National Children’s Advocacy Center’s 36th International Symposium on Child Abuse. You may also call 1.800.328.1111* Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NY2YQ and US630891512 in the "SkyBonus" box. (*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the Delta reservation 800 number.)
- Frontier Airlines: Offering non-stop flights from Orlando and Denver.
- Silver Airlines: Offering non-stop flights from Orlando.
- United Airlines: Offering non-stop flights from Chicago, Denver, Houston, and Washington-Dulles. For discounted airfare with United Airlines, please enter the "Z Code" followed by the “agreement code” in the offer code box provided, entered as ZHMP676385. Alternatively, call United Meetings at 800-426-1122, and give the "Z Code": ZHMP and “agreement code”: 676385.
Air Travel Alternatives
Participants are responsible for transportation to/from the airport and hotel. The following options are available for ground transportation:
Symposium Shuttle Service
Catch a ride on the Symposium Shuttle! The 36th International Symposium on Child Abuse(Symposium) provides shuttle service between official Symposium hotels and venues. This service is included in your conference registration fee.
- Shuttle Service starts Monday, March 23 at 4:30 p.m. with transportation to check-in/registration. More details are coming soon!
- Shuttle service is NOT provided for the Monday, March 23, Pre-Conference Workshops.
- Daily shuttle service is available from official Symposium hotels and the Von Braun Center in the morning, with shuttles returning to hotels in the afternoons. Check the Symposium Conference App for a list of daily shuttle times.
- For conference departure, the Symposium shuttle service will provide transportation to the airport leaving from the Von Braun Center on Thursday, March 26 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Bring your luggage with you! The Symposium Shuttle service will also return to hotels following the conclusion of the conference at 4:30 p.m.