Rebook your airline ticket for the 37th International Symposium on Child Abuse on March 22-25, 2021. We hope to see you next year!
The following airlines serve the Huntsville International Airport (HSV):
- American Airlines: Offering non-stop flights from Chicago-O’Hare, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Charlotte and Washington-National.
- Delta Airlines: Offering non-stop flights from Atlanta and Detroit.
- Frontier Airlines: Offering non-stop flights from Orlando and Denver.
- Silver Airlines: Offering non-stop flights from Orlando.
- United Airlines: Offering non-stop flights from Chicago, Denver, Houston, and Washington-Dulles.
Air Travel Alternatives
SYMPOSIUM SHUTTLE SERVICE
Catch a ride on the Symposium Shuttle! The 37th International Symposium on Child Abuse(Symposium) provides shuttle service between official Symposium hotels and venues. This service is included in your conference registration fee.
- Shuttle Service starts Monday, March 22 at 4:30 p.m. with transportation to check-in/registration. More details are coming soon!
- Shuttle service is NOT provided for the Monday, March 22, Pre-Conference Workshops.
- Daily shuttle service is available from official Symposium hotels and the Von Braun Center in the morning, with shuttles returning to hotels in the afternoons. Check the Symposium Conference App for a list of daily shuttle times.
- For conference departure, the Symposium shuttle service will provide transportation to the airport leaving from the Von Braun Center on Thursday, March 25 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Bring your luggage with you! The Symposium Shuttle service will also return to hotels following the conclusion of the conference at 4:30 p.m.